What is Rabbit Feed?
Rabbit feed is a granulated compound feed, made from vegetable origin raw materials. It contains all the essential nutrients and satisfies the rabbit’s requirements at all growth stages.
Why choose Rabbit Feed?
Rabbit Feed with its unique content ensures maximum weight gain at lower costs;
Rabbit Feed ensures animal’s maximum weight gain in the first period of growth;
The feed contains Maxcare premix, wheat, soybean meal, sunflower meal, alfalfa flour, vegetable oil and other vegetable raw materials that are not forbidden by Georgian and European legislation.
Date of storage: use the product within 5 months from the manufacture date (in case of monitoring storage conditions).
Storage rule: store the product in a cool, dark and dry place.
Package: packed in 25kg laminated polypropylene sack.
Usage Rules and Feeding Guidelines:
- The feed is used from the 30th day of life, in a dry form without any additional feed additives;
- The Rabbit consumes 7-8 kg granulated feed during the whole period of growth;
- Rabbit’s weight reaches up to 2,5-2,7 kg by finishing growth performance;
- Daily consumption of feed depends on the rabbit’s breed and healthy condition;
- The feed should be given without any restrictions and additional feed additives;
- Apart from a feed, for reaching desirable result, following factors are vital: thorough disinfect of hutches, healthy bunny, vaccination, water quality, temperature mode, ventilation and hygiene norm maintenance;
- The Rabbit It is desirable that bunny was fed with rabbit’s granulated feed 3 days earlier before weaning.
- should be permanently provided with pure water.